Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Ladybug Boots Have Arrived!!!

So, I placed my order atEndless.com and picked up the Western Chief Ladybug Rain Boots. When I got home yesterday I was thrilled to find them waiting for me. They came just in time too because Chicago is about to get hit with yet another Winter Storm Warning tonight. And to think I was worried that once I finally got around to getting a pair of rubber boots the snow would stop and I wouldn't need them anymore. The boots are too cute. I am so glad I went with the fun boots as opposed to the more serious pair. So far they seem pretty durable and they have a very soft flannel feel lining inside that keeps my feet nice and toasty. I'll have to post an update once the snow starts to fall later tonight and I have to go out with my Sweetie and shovel. If you saw my previous post about these and were on the fence about them, I highly recommend them. They are so cute!

Endless.com is still having a sale on rain boots. Besides the negative $5 overnight shipping, they are giving you $20 off rain wear purchases of $80 or more. Plus, you get another bonus when you place an order soon. In honor of Valetine's Day, Endless.com is giving you a free box of Godiva chocolates while supplies last. I actually got a box with the boots I ordered, which was a nice suprise since it wasn't being advertised on the website when I placed my order.

FREE Overnight Shipping from Endless.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home