Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, February 01, 2008

Go Red For Women At Macy's


Sorry this one is so late, but I just came across it myself. February is American Heart Month and Macy's is kicking it off in a fashionable way. Today, February 1st (can you believe it's February already), if you wear RED and go shopping at Macy's, you will receive an exclusive All-Day Savings Pass for an extra 15% off apparel and accessories–all in support of Go Red For Women. If you're not wearing red, don't worry. Just stop by the Accessories Department and make a $2 donation to the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement and receive a Red Dress Pin and All-Day Shopping Pass! Click Here for all of the information. It's a great way to raise awareness and it's another excuse to go shopping!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just happened to be wearing red so I went to Macy's during my lunch break. I felt bad about just taking the discount so I went a made a donation too. Lots of great deals to be had. Thanks for letting us know abou this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home