Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cameron Diaz's Wardrobe In The Holiday

It's funny...The night I posted about "winter whites," the love of my life took me to see The Holiday starring Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. Lo and behold, most of Cameron's wardrobe in the movie consisted of gorgeous sweaters, coats and dresses in various shades of white and ivory. Now, I'm not a big fan of Cameron Diaz, but let me just say that she was gorgeous. Throughout the movie I could not keep my eyes off of her exquisite wardrobe or her make-up (if anyone knows what type of make-up Cameron wore in this film, please, please, PLEASE, let me know!!!). Let me also say that I really enjoyed the movie, it did get a little drawn out in the middle but picked up again towards the end. It is a great girlfriend movie, although my boyfriend enjoyed it as well. I think this will be one that I pick up on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home