Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, January 05, 2007

Free Sample of Olay Definity

Lately I have been hearing more and more great things about Olay. There was even a news segment on a few weeks ago that talked about a study that found that Olay was better at fighting wrinkles and the signs of aging than the much more expensive brands of moisturizers. Their latest product is called Olay Definity. I've been wanting to try this and was going to pick it up at Target today but they were sold out. Good thing I found this FREE SAMPLE. I am most interested in the Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer. This is the first moisturizer that I have ever seen in foam form. I'm sure this is going to be a hot sample so it may not last too long.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home