Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Infiniti by Conair Hair Designer Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler

Okay, so this is the post that many of you have been waiting for. I have finally used my Infiniti by Conair Hair Designer Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler enough that I feel I can give a fair review. Three words: I LOVE IT!!! Honest to God, I have not blow dried my hair in over 2 years. Since I have naturally curly hair, I use a flat iron or a big barreled curling iron to straighten it. I don't want any extra damage to my hair so I wash it at night and let it dry over night and then straighten it in the morning. No matter how much I tried to do a blow out with a blowdryer and a round brush it never worked! Thus I thought my days of blow drying at home were over forever. The Infiniti by Conair has proved me wrong.

I used it the first time the day after Christmas. I washed my hair and then let it air dry until it was about 50% dry as recommended by the directions (the directions did say that you can use the dryer without the comb attachment to do the initial dry, but like I said before, the least damage I can do to my hair the better). I then clipped up most of my hair, again as the directions recommended, as began to dry the bottom layer of my hair with the comb attachment. I ran the dryer through each section of hair about 2 or 3 times and just stared into the mirror in utter amazement. My hair was so flat and without frizz that I could not believe that a blow dryer had done this. The best thing is that it only took about 15-20 minutes to completely dry my hair.

During that week I took the dryer over to my parents' house. My Mom and Sister were just as anxious to see the Infiniti in action (and more importantly the results) as I was. Their mouths were wide open as they watched. My Mom was most blown away with how good the back of my hair looked. As most of you probably have encountered at some point in your lives, doing the back section of your hair is not always the simplest thing because you obviously can't see it as you do it. My hair felt so silky. I could not believe that the hair I was feeling was the same curly, thick, prone to frizz hair that was atop my head just 20 minutes prior.

So as you can see, I love my new Infiniti by Conair Hair Designer Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler. To quote my Mom, "Conair is going to make a lot of money on this product." And really, it's money well deserved. Girls, the hype about this dryer in every fashion and beauty magazine holds true. If you've been contemplating getting this, get up and get it! You will not be sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home