Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Coral Lip Color

I've actually been really good with keeping up with the countless magazines that I get. One common thing that I've noticed in all of the beauty and fashion magazines and columns is the love of coral lip color for the Spring. WHAT??? Are you serious??? Old lady coral lips??? Many of the top designers have featured this shade on the lips of their runway models. It seems that a lot of the new collections are offering a coral shade. Most of those brands with new or newer collections that don't feature this shade are rumored to be releasing island themed collections that really play up the coral lip colors. Top brands down to drugstore brands seem to be loving this shade. I'm not talking subtle, sheer coral; I'm talking about bright coral. I for one will not be jumping on this bandwagon. The mere thought of coral lipstick makes me think of a senior citizen facility packed full of old ladies with caked on coral lipstick that has found its way onto their teeth that matches their gaudy coral jewelry. What does everyone else think? Please post your comments.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home