Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Free Sample Of NV Perricone Ceramic Eye Smoother

I came across a great sample that I am so excited to share! I found this one in Glamour Magazine. Get a FREE sample of NV Perricone Ceramic Eye Smoother simply by clicking on the link. Although I have never purchased any NV Perricone products (way too pricey for me), I have snagged every free sample from this company that I can. I have found that every product that I have sampled has worked so I'm very excited to try this one out. My eye area is the area that I know I will have "problems" with in the future so I'm hoping to try as many products as I can to help fight those problems now.

I have no idea how long this offer is good for. I'm assuming it's until they run out of samples. Pass this one on to all your friends, your mom, your daughters, etc. They will love you for it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love their products. Great freebie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home