Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Free Sample Of Jergens Natural Glow Express

I must admit that I have drastically fallen behind in my self-tanning regimen. I was religious about using my Bare Escentuals Faux Tan for months, but as the Chicago winter quickly rolled in I got lazy. Afterall, I'm going to be bundled up in jeans and sweaters for months to come, who is going to see my skin. Lately the glimpses that I'm catching of myself in the mirror after a shower are frightening. Not only am I suffering from pale winter skin, I'm also suffering from dry winter skin. It's time to get back on the self tanning bandwagon.

As luck would have it, I've come across a free sample of Jergens Natural Glow Express. This product claims you will "see more than a full shade of color in 3 days." Just what I need! I am definately curious to try this product out. The last time I used a Jergens self tanning product the smell almost made me puke. It will be interesting to see if they've done something to mask that odor. This sample is available while supplies last.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home